Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My friend and I

Yesterday I had two calls from my new first best friend, Mr Real Estate Agent. The first time he left me a message while I was waiting in the ED to have the blood clot in my arm looked at - a result of a badly inserted cannula to deliver the IV anti-biotics I had a week ago.

I didn't bother to call him back, at least not immediately. I didn't get a chance to do it later either because he called me again about two hours after that first message. He wanted to know which night we had arranged to view this house that apparently already has three offers on it. I reminded him that we hadn't made any plans and that getting there weeknights was hard. He sounded genuinely upset, as though I had broken his heart because we wouldn't get to meet before the weekend. I almost wanted to give him a big hug through the phone and tell him it was all going to be ok. Poor baby!

What I did do however was tell him that if it looked like we'd be able to make it before the open house inspection on the weekend that we'd most certainly contact him. He seemed satisfied with this but somehow I still think I'll hear from him again before then. He's a man on a mission and he wants to make a sale ...soon!

Meanwhile, check out the beautiful decor in this home. My lovely friend Carla sent this link to me. I think she is just itching to get to something with a sledgehammer and she has her eyes on that bathroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment